Monday, December 14, 2009

Club was awesome!

Hey supporters!

Thank you so much for your prayers this past Wednesday. They were not in vain. Sorry for the delay with the update, but club went so well!

We didn't have a huge turnout, but Travis played guitar which freed me up to just hang with guys and have a blast and it was incredible! I was able to be up front and MC the night, which was a lot of fun, and I really did laugh hard and so did kids.

I gave the talk about the Cross and I just want to tell you that you could hear a pin drop the whole 15 minutes. Also, one of the leaders said it was crystal clear and I got good feedback from the rest of the people I talked to. Hopefully the Lord will use it in the hearts of kids.

I finished the talk by saying this, "Just like Christmas gifts aren't meant to stay under the tree, this gift of God was meant to be opened. 1 Peter 3:18, 'For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God.' I want you guys to think about two questions: one, do you know anyone who loves you as much as this God? And two, Do you want to?"

After club at Chick-fil-a I got to hang out with some guys and have great conversations with fellas that I normally don't really get to talk to and I think some steps were definitely taken in those friendships.

Thank you so much for you prayers! They were felt! While I have you, please pray for Campaigners tonight that it would be a blast, that kids would be loved and encouraged and challenged. And please pray for our last club this Wednesday as Bailey Wolfe shares her testimony. I know these prayers work so I'm not too ashamed to beg. Thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment